Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Why I did eye color change and skin lightening videos.

I had many requests to do a video for eye color change and for skin lightening.

In the case of skin lightening there are conditions that can make the skin color uneven. However, I was still hesitant to do these for a couple of reasons. The issue of vanity, and I was not sure it would work as well as my healing videos do.

I know that chi energy (also called prana and other names) can heal anything.
Meditation helps us to direct this energy. Studies on meditation have shown that it can have a profound and positive effect on our health.

Our body has healing abilities. Chi energy directed by our minds can help our healing abilities to work at their best level. I felt that it might not be as easy to change something that the body does not normally change. However I realized that a field known as epigenetics might be the answer to how it could be done. Epigenetics has to do with how the genes are expressed. I also believe there can be miracles that we can bring about through meditation and directing the chi energy.

I was also concerned about the issue of vanity. Should I do something to help people change their eye and skin color? Or should I be helping them to be more comfortable with the way they are? The image you have of yourself influences others in their image of you. How you see yourself has an effect on how others see you. So changing your self image can change the image others have of you.

I realized that doing the meditations could help people to change the color of their eyes and skin. I also realized that the meditations could help them to accept themselves the way they are. In other words they could either get the change they wanted or they could learn to accept the color they have and that would in turn project a more positive image to others.

Since the meditation can work either way and I had many requests and at least one person who was very persistent in their requests. I decided to do the skin and eye color change videos.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những công ty vận chuyển hàng hóa quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi úc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete