Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New binaural, isochronic videos posted - "Anxiety I" & "Kidney Stones I + Rain"

Two new binaural and isochronic beats videos with fractal art

I have posted two new videos to my YouTube channel. "Kidney Stones I +Rain" this is the same as "Kidney Stones I" which Rumblefish tried to falsely claim copyright on, it has just had rain sound added for those who prefer the rain sounds. Also posted was "Anxiety I" with delta range binaural and isochronic beats for depression & anxiety.

Kidney Stones I + Rain - (Binaural, Isochronic beats for kidney disorders) - Karmic Beats

Binaural and Isochronic beats for kidney repair, kidney stones and disorders of the kidneys.

8Hz - DNA repair, Associated with Base/Muladhara chakra (Color=Red), (Body Parts=Adrenals, Spinal Column, Kidneys) (Effects=Physical energy, will to live),

More Lymphocytes, Past life regression

132Hz -- Strengthens kidneys

This is identical to Kidney Stones I it just has rain sound added.



Anxiety I (Binaural & Isochronic beats for Anxiety and depression. Delta 3.5Hz) - Karmic Beats

3.5Hz (Delta range) - remedy for depression & anxiety, promotes a feeling of unity with everything, accelerated language retention, enhancement of receptivity, regeneration of whole being, DNA stimulation.

172.06Hz - Frequency Of The Platonic Year. Associated with sahasrara / Crown chakra. Antidepressive, cheerfulness, clarity of spirit, cosmic unity on highest levels.

Delta waves are healing frequencies. They are anti-aging and rejuvenating. They invigorate and rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. They are conducive to miracle type healing, inner being & personal growth, rebirth, and trauma recovery. Delta range binaural and isochronic beats help induce a blissful and healthy mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment