Saturday, August 4, 2012

NEW VIDEOS: Shyness I (Binaural & Isochronic beats for building self confidence) - 3 versions

Shyness I (Binaural & Isochronic beats for building self confidence)

10Hz Binaural beat with 144.72Hz base frequency.
10Hz Isochronic beat with 144.72Hz base frequency.

10Hz - Associated with the Solar Plexus (Manipura) chakra. Increases serotonin. 144.72Hz - Frequency of mars. Strength of will.

Proper function of the Manipura chakra will decrease shyness and improve mental clarity, will power, optimism, self-control and sense of humor. Increasing serotonin helps increase social dominance.

The shyness series of videos was developed in response to a viewer request.

Use this video in the morning as 10Hz is Alpha range and that is good for a state of alert mind & relaxed body. In the evening before bed do a breath meditation with an anxiety video in the delta range such as:

Anxiety I (Binaural & Isochronic beats for Anxiety and depression. Delta 3.5Hz)

Anxiety I + Rain (Binaural & Isochronic beats for Anxiety & depression. Delta 3.5Hz)

Use this video everyday for at least a month.

This meditation has just four affirmations to keep it simple and focused. Repeat these affirmations to yourself during the day as well.

Find a comfortable place and close your eyes. Relax. Listen to the beats and focus on your breathing. Breathe in relaxing, positive energy. Breathe out tension and negative energy. Focus on your breath and the beats. If your mind wanders acknowledge the thoughts and bring your awareness back to your breath and the beats.

Do this for a few minutes until you are relaxed.

Think of things you are grateful for. Think of positive social interactions that you have had.

Feel grateful for these things.

Repeat the following out loud a few times, then whisper a few times then keep repeating it silently.

I am grateful for what I have. I am aware of my negative feelings, and I can let them go. I am outgoing. I am relaxed, easygoing, and social.

Do this for a few to several minutes.

Then bring your awareness back to your breath and the beats.

If your mind wanders acknowledge the thoughts, repeat the affirmations and bring your awareness back to your breath and the beats.

Do this for as long as you can. Do not over do it. A short daily meditation is better than a long weekly one.

When you are finished bring your awareness back to the room and open your eyes.

There are 3 versions of Shyness I to suite your tastes. They all have the same binaural beat in them. Two of the videos have different nature sounds added. They all have different fractal images.

Shyness I (Binaural & Isochronic beats for building self confidence)


Shyness I + RAIN (Binaural & Isochronic beats for building self confidence)


Shyness I + WIND & RAIN (Binaural & Isochronic beats for building self confidence)

No comments:

Post a Comment