Sunday, September 16, 2012

NEW VIDEOS: Pineal Gland I (936Hz & OM for your pineal gland activation) - 2 versions

936Hz - Pineal gland activation frequency.

136.1Hz - Frequency of OM. Earth frequency. Also called the frequency of the soul. Promotes harmony with the cosmos. Opens blocked energy pathways and restores balance.

Isochronic beat 936Hz beat and 136.1Hz base frequencies.
Isochronic beat 136.1Hz beat and 936Hz base frequencies.

The beats are isochronic, however headphones are still best.
Keep the volume low so it is comfortable.
If it gets to be too much, stop.

TECHNICAL NOTE I get the technical issue with having an isochronic pulse with a beat frequency higher than the base. However a lot of this is intuitional and, I was inspired, and I liked the sound and effects of it.

There are two versions of this video:

Pineal Gland I (936Hz & OM for your pineal gland activation)


Pineal Gland I + WIND & RAIN (936Hz & OM for your pineal gland activation)

No comments:

Post a Comment