Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Bird Song Copyrights - Time S.p.A. Armada Music wants in on the fraudulent copyright game.

Another fraudulent claim of copyright has been made against the same binaural beats video:
Back Pain & Headaches (Binaural & Isochronic beats. Delta 0.5 & 2.5Hz, Solfeggio 528Hz, OM 136.1Hz)

I wrote about the last fraudulent claim which was by Dance All Day in my last blog:
Bird Song Copyrights. Is Dance All Day trying to claim copyright on binaural beats?

This time the false claim is by a company called Time S.p.A. Armada Music. It seems to be a fly by night company that is probably exists soley to steal copyrighted material. They are aided and abetted by YouTube. I have not been able to locate a website or email for Time S.p.A. Armada Music.

Why does YouTube let companies with no website, no corporate headquarters, and no contact information access their system and make false copyright claims?

I should have been given a functioning email address and the physical address to the company making the false claim of ownership of my copyrighted material.

I am the sole creator of this video and no other work was used. I created the binaural and isochronic beats with Gnaural.

The audio consists of:

Isochronic beat - 0.5Hz beat. 528Hz base.
Binaural beat - 0.5Hz beat. 136.1Hz base.
Binaural beat - 2.5Hz beat. 136.1Hz base.
Isochronic beat - 0.5Hz beat. 136.1Hz base.

What are they going to do next claim copyright on drum beats? How about bird songs?

UPDATE: Time S.p.A Armada Music false copyright claim has now become abusive and fraudulent

Time S.p.A Armada Music after initially rescinding their false copyright claim has secretly reinstated their false and now fraudulent claim.

The original claim was filed by Time S.p.A and Armada Music. .It has been reinstated by Time S.p.A.

I was wrong in my assertion that Armada music has no email. In my haste I overlooked it. They do have a contact page at their website and their own YouTube channel.

They are claiming copyright on material they do not own and as I have said so many times before steady binaural and isochronic beats are no more copyrightable than a drum beat or bird songs.

In my opinion this makes Time S.p.A Armada Music false claim a criminally fraudulent claim!

No comments:

Post a Comment